Direct the Director of City Building to report back to the Planning and Development Committee on the land use development application and review process related to the proposed Nelson Quarry expansion, including but not limited to the following by April 2020:
- summary of the process including decision points
- anticipated timeline for process steps
- roles and responsibilities of review agencies
- a summary of process and outcomes of the previous proposal for expansion
- a summary of any new provincial legislation related to aggregate resources (SD-29-19); and
Direct the Executive Director of Legal Services & Corporation Counsel to brief Council on pertinent legal matters related to the Nelson Quarry by April 2020; and
Direct the City Manager to develop a detailed communications strategy to ensure the public is well briefed on the quarry process by April 2020.